Du nimmst die Zeitung. __________________­____________________ Nimmst du die Zeitung? __________________­____________________ Wir lasen ein Buch. __________________­____________________ Lase
Worksheet, Past tense, Present Perfect, Blackout, Interview 2012
Past Tense versus
Blackout – Fill
Monday the overloaded generators of our city has
(1. break) down. Since then we had
(2. have) a complete blackout.
The first day the children ate
(3. eat) practically nothing but ice‑cream, because the deep‑
freezer in our supermarket stopped
(4. stop) working, of course, and they gave
(5. give) free ice-cream to everybody.
At home, no refrigerator!
Since then we have
(6. eat) nothing but bread with soft butter and half‑melted
cheese. No electric cooker! I have
(7. not have) a single cup of coffee or tea in three days.
elevator! I seldom
(8. seldom walk) up and down so many stairs in my life. No vacuum
cleaner! My husband has
(9. just discover) the usefulness of the old‑.....[read full text]
• Click on download to get complete and readable text • This is a free of charge document sharing network • First upload your own document, and you get a word document per email • No registration necessary, gratis